What We Do
We are a unique NGO. Unlike other organisation we do not hold funds ourselves. Instead, we form partnerships with NGOs round the globe and raise donations and obtain grants on their behalf, which we then pass directly onto them.
At present we are only able to accept a limited number of partners. However, as we expand we hope to increase our ability to support many more NGOs and their community projects.
Our Mission ValuesOnce we have accepted a project we work hard with our team of volunteers to secure funds from grant making trusts, foundations, and donors to make it happen. As we rely on volunteers to run our organisation you can be sure that, unlike with other NGOs, your donations are not being spent on marketing, admin, and other administrative finances. If we are successful in obtaining funds, our partners must fufil all the funder’s requirements, e.g. reporting on progress and outcomes, accounting for expenditure, and submitting reports and evaluations. Large projects may include the cost of an independent evaluator. Partners may be visited by our volunteers if it is convenient to both parties.
Becoming a Partner
Those who are interested in becoming partners must be able to demonstrate to us that they:
- are grassroots (embedded in their local communities) and consult regularly with their beneficiaries
- must be registered in their country of operation
- are independent of any other organisation
- do not discriminate on the basis of religion, disability, or sexual orientation
- are robust and well established in their communities